2019-11-21 00:00:00 +0200 21 21 11 2019
SCREEN ADDICTION QUESTIONNAIRE
SCREEN ADDICTION QUESTIONNAIRY
Simply honestly answer Yes or No to these 15 questions.
- Do you lose track of time while you are engaging in screen-related activities and end up spending longer on these activities than planned?
- Do you feel ashamed to tell others how long you really spend on screen-related activities or hide the truth about the extent of your engagement in this regard?
- Have you ever tried to control the amount of time you spend engaged with screens and found yourself not able to spend less time doing it?
- When you are not busy with screen-related activities, do you think about it and distract you from what you are supposed to be concentrating on?
- When being forced not be engaged with you chosen screen activity, do you feel frustrated, irritated or restless?
- Has anyone you love and/or care for ever expressed any form of concern about your screen engagement?
- Have you ever engaged in screen activities when it was not appropriate for you to do so?
- Do you find yourself mindlessly engaged in screen activities while you have other things you should be attending to?
- Have you ever tried to stop engaging with the screen and found that you could not stop?
- Have you ever experienced any health problems as a result of your screen activities?
- Have you ever cancelled an appointment or not showed up for an appointment with other people because you chose to rather be engaged in your preferred screen activity?
- Do you find that you progressively spend more and more time, energy or money on your screen activity?
- Do you find that your productivity has decreased as a result of your screen engagement?
- Have you ever been in trouble with any form of authority as a direct or indirect result of your screen activities?
- Does your screen engagement demand your immediate attention?
If you answered Yes to more than 3 of these questions I recommend you contact me to talk about this.